- RSS Channel Showcase 3460180
- RSS Channel Showcase 2514758
- RSS Channel Showcase 3615098
- RSS Channel Showcase 1691554
Articles on this Page
- 10/20/12--20:41: _United vs. Columbus...
- 03/21/13--07:55: _United vs Columbus ...
- 03/23/13--16:57: _United vs Crew: Uni...
- 04/26/13--06:35: _United vs Columbus ...
- 04/27/13--19:56: _United vs. Columbus...
- 04/29/13--21:37: _Episode 122 – 2010 ...
- 03/08/14--19:36: _United hammered 3-0...
- 03/09/14--17:13: _Snap Shots – DC v Crew
- 04/19/14--19:01: _Late goal costs Uni...
- 04/23/14--19:28: _Episode 140 – Willy...
- 05/01/15--21:05: _DC takes on the Cre...
- 05/03/15--17:48: _United off to best ...
- 05/06/15--20:23: _Episode 158 – Not l...
- 10/26/15--04:57: _United a no-show in...
- 05/02/15--08:58: _DC United vs Columb...
- 03/21/13--07:55: United vs Columbus Preview: United in search of offense
- 04/29/13--21:37: Episode 122 – 2010 All Over Again…
- 03/08/14--19:36: United hammered 3-0 by Columbus in season opener
- 03/09/14--17:13: Snap Shots – DC v Crew
- 04/19/14--19:01: Late goal costs United a win in 1-1 draw in Columbus
- 04/23/14--19:28: Episode 140 – Willy Pap
- 05/01/15--21:05: DC takes on the Crew in RFK
- 05/06/15--20:23: Episode 158 – Not letting the moron off the hook
- 10/26/15--04:57: United a no-show in 5-0 drubbing in Columbus
- 05/02/15--08:58: DC United vs Columbus Crew
Marcelo Saragosa's 59th minute equalizer and Lewis Neal's 93rd minute go-ahead goal helped D.C. United clinch their first playoff berth since 2007 in their thrilling 3-2 win over the Columbus Crew last night at RFK Stadium.
I think it's safe to say that D.C. United's early season offensive production has been in a word... Offensive. One goal scored in three matches with only the 1-0 home opening win two weeks ago against Real Salt Lake being the only evidence that United has played some attacking soccer through three weeks of the MLS Season. Even that match saw long stretches of play without any meaningful chances created. The two road matches played by United so far has garnered only one shot on goal through those two matches.
Josh Williams (3) towers over United's Defense to give the Columbus Crew the lead. Josh Williams and Ben Speas scored on either side of halftime to lead the visiting Columbus Crew (2-1-1 7 points) to a 2-1 win over D.C. United (1-2-1 4 points). The loss for United was the first in 20 home matches dating back to the season opening loss to Sporting Kansas City a year ago in March. Photo: Martin Fernandez.
D.C. United is currently on a four-game losing streak and in spite of the offense finally coming to life in last weekend’s 3-2 loss at home to the Philadelphia Union, the confidence that rode underdog United to the Eastern Conference finals last season has all but eroded. For most of United’s dreadful start to the 2013 […]
The Columbus Crew took advantage of more defensive mistakes from D.C. United and rolled to a 3-0 win tonight at Crew Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. Dominic Oduro, Josh Williams and Federico Higuain all scored for the Crew in the first half to put United out of the match early. Despite a 50-minute delay to the […]
Join the guys on this latest edition of the Unitemania.com podcast. While they don't call for Olsen's head (yet) they do talk about making some changes to the team. The guys discuss United's recent two losses, including the loss vs. Philadelphia and the "going up in flames" debacle in Columbus...
Jairo Arrieta (19) started the scoring for Columbus in the 18th. minute. The Crew never looked back on their way to a 3-0 win over DC United. Photo: Martin Fernandez.
The Columbus Crew strolled into town and laid a 3-0 beat down on the “new look” D.C. United tonight at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. Photos: Martin Fernandez
D.C. United was five minutes of stoppage time away from a rare three-game winning streak and tying the Columbus Crew atop the Eastern Conference standings. Hector Jimenez had other ideas when his bending shot in the 90th minute tied the match and left United crestfallen after their best 90-minute performance to date in the young […]
Join the guys as they look back at United's past couple of games, including the win against I-95 Rival New York and the draw against Columbus on the road. The boys also talk some United news and look ahead to the team's home match against league leader FC Dallas.
DC United riding a five game unbeaten streak hosts the red hot Columbus Crew in RFK tomorrow night looking to hold the surging Crew at bay in the East. DC had been grinding out results a little unconvincingly, but got a signature win last week in Vancouver toppling the Western Conference leaders 2-1. Granted, the […]
DC United defeated the Columbus Crew 2-0 at RFK Stadium in Washington D.C. in front of 13,107 fans to extend their unbeaten streak to six. Photos: Martin Fernandez.
Join the guys as they look back at United's recent run, including the 2-0 win at RFK stadium against the Columbus Crew. The boys talk other DC United news and give "the talent" grief about his "reasoning" for United's current good fortune. The podcast also introduces Stone Giant's new single, Evil Son, available now at the iTunes store (search: Stone Giant)
Ben Olsen (pictured) didn't have any answers as the Columbus Crew ran riot over his D.C. United 5-0 last night in Columbus
DC United defeated the Columbus Crew 2-0 at RFK Stadium in Washington D.C. in front of 13,107 fans to extend their unbeaten streak to six.